|HomeSafe JUMBO Training Facilitated by Rick San Vicente||Mar 11, 2021||8:00 am||1 hour||Register|
|No Portfolio is an Island - Presented by David Blanchett
Financial assets, such as stocks and bonds, are only one component of an investor’s total economic worth. Other assets, such as human capital, real estate, and pensions often represent a significant portion of an investor’s total wealth but are commonly ignored when building portfolios. It is important to understand into how important it is that we help our clients prepare financially for retirement by considering their total wealth, and not only their investable assets.|
David Blanchett, head of retirement research at Morningstar Investment Management, explores various frameworks to design more efficient portfolios from a total wealth perspective in this presentation. Topics discussed include the relevance of human capital, optimal endowment allocations given donation risk, the impact of liabilities on optimal portfolios, efficient income investing, taxes, and optimal portfolios for different investing durations.
In "No Portfolio is an Island" by David Blanchett, you will:
1. Discover different types of risks to consider when building portfolios that are more efficient for clients when viewed from a total wealth perspective
2. Understand why there is no one efficient portfolio for all investors
3. Learn frameworks for incorporating different risks and preferences into the portfolio optimization process.
|Mar 17, 2021||11:00 am||1 hour||Register|
|How to Grow Your Business with One of the Fastest Growing Home Buyer Segments... The Last Time Home Buyer
What you’ll learn: |
1. How can I work with more baby boomers?
2. Why are so many baby boomers moving?
3. Why cash isn’t always king for baby boomers.
4. How to increase your sales in the baby boomer segment by capturing lost opportunity cash buyers.
Presented by Ann Marie Stemen, Platinum President's Club Loan Originator for Mutual of Omaha Mortgage.
|Mar 18, 2021||1:00 pm||1 hour||Register|
|HECM for Purchase Realtor Certification Course
Learn how you can sell more homes by offering the HECM for Purchase Program to your clients 62+. Imagine showing someone how to purchase their Dream Home with as little as 50-60% down and never having to pay a monthly mortgage payment!|
You will learn:
• A hidden opportunity most real estate professionals are missing and what it means to you, your clients and your business
• How to sell more homes and dramatically increase your commission
• 10 things you should know about the HECM for Purchase Program
• Why traditional financing or paying cash may sabotage your client’s retirement
• 16+ Frequently Asked Questions
• How to create a competitive advantage over other real estate professionals that boomers see immediately
• Why 52 million boomers aren’t using your services and how to change their mind
|Mar 24, 2021||10:00 am||2 hours||Register|