About MeKathy McDonald
HECM Specialist | NMLS# 260446 | 1-541-921-8814
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Enhance your cash flow
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Create an emergency fund
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle
“After selling my home to downsize,I purchased my new home with some of the proceeds from my sale.The best part of all is after my down payment, I do not have a monthly mortgage payment! I was able to purchase more home than paying cash would have allowed. My realtor knew of this program & referred me to Kathy.I'm very glad my realtor knew of this program, because did not know this loan existed. ”
“My husband had retired and I was still working. I was reluctant to retire leaving the safety of having a full time income and besides, we still had a monthly mortgage payment. After meeting Kathy, she showed us how we could pay off our mortgage, eliminate our monthly mortgage payment and set up a growing line of credit to use in the future if we needed, which allowed me to retire with piece of mind.”
-Joe & Janet
News & Updates
Ready to Talk?
Want to learn more about HECM?
To learn more about HECM Call 1-541-921-8814 or enter your email address to download this Free informational booklet. See how much you could take advantage of Reverse Mortgage.