Home Equity Retirement Specialist
San Diego, California 92108
Home Equity Retirement Specialist | NMLS# 1486580
- JUMBO Reverse Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgage for Purchase
- JUMBO for Purchase
- Reverse Mortgage Refinances
- Proprietary Reverse Mortgages
- The HECM Program
- The HECM for Purchase Program
- HECM to HECM Refinances
Aaron Roth is a Home Equity Retirement Specialist with Mutual of Omaha Reverse Mortgage in San Diego, California.
Prior to his current position, Aaron worked in the real estate industry for over 25 years. He has managed and negotiated over $500M in real estate acquisition, disposition, and construction of various projects throughout the U.S. He launched an appraisal company in 2003, a residential real estate brokerage in 2007 and a distressed-asset repositioning company after the real estate crash in 2008. In addition, he assisted in the origination of over $50M in business purpose, private money loans.
Most recently, he joined Mutual of Omaha Reverse Mortgage as a Home Equity Retirement Specialist where he helps homeowners utilize the equity in their homes for retirement purposes.
Aaron attended the Ohio State University, earning a bachelor’s degree and subsequently serving in the United States Marine Corps Reserve. He holds several real estate designations and licenses which include, in part, Mortgage Loan Originator, California Real Estate Broker and Certified Appraiser / FHA Appraiser. Aaron has always been passionate about helping people accomplish their financial goals through his knowledge and experience in Real Estate.
When not working hard for his clients, he has enjoyed coaching youth sports and serving in leadership roles for local sports organizations. He is also a devoted member of the Elks National Foundation (ENF) which build stronger communities by helping youth develop lifelong skills, send students to college, meeting the needs of today’s veterans, support the charitable work of the state Elks associations, and fund projects that improve the quality of life in local Elks communities. Since its inception, the ENF has contributed more than $500 million toward Elks charitable projects nationwide.
He lives in Cardiff by the Sea, California with his wife of over 20 years, two children and their lovable dog.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle