Barbara McIntyre, CRMP
Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional
Melbourne, Florida 32940
Barbara McIntyre, CRMP
Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional | NMLS# 453405
- Reverse Mortgage Refinances
- Proprietary Reverse Mortgages
- The HECM Program
- HECM to HECM Refinances
In 2004, when deciding to make a career change I discovered reverse mortgages and have been working exclusively with this product ever since. I have worked very hard to educate and provide guidance around the uses of this product. I even went the extra mile and earned the designation of Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional. I continue to stay abreast of any changes to the product and recertify the CRMP designation annually.
“I absolutely love the industry I work in.” said Barbara “I enjoy listening to my clients tell me their stories, goals and concerns.” “With my extensive knowledge of all things reverse I’m able to provide my expertise and help them with a possible financial solution.”
She works closely with senior support agencies in her community and is considered a resource to everyone in her area. Because she is also considered a “senior” she has a very good perspective of the concerns of her clients and can share her own experiences as well.
She considers compassion as one of her greatest strengths. She cares for each client and the successful outcome of meeting the financial needs of each. Your decision to use home equity should be an informed one. Let me help you enjoy the retirement you deserve.
Barbara is a lifelong resident of Brevard County Florida. She has a long love of boating and sailing in the Indian River; even racing sailboats for a number of years. Now her own time is spent as a volunteer advocating for children within the 18th District as a Guardian ad Litem for Foster placements.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle