Jodi De Smidt
Reverse Mortgage Specialist
“My favorite part of my career is being able to meet my clients in person and knowing that I was able to help with their reverse mortgage, so that they can live a better homeownership life with less worries,” said Jodi.
She is extremely dedicated and will do what it takes to help her clients and will ensure that they have the best loan possible for their homeownership needs.
Jodi currently lives in El Dorado Hills, California and is a member of the Rotary Club and on the board of the Peninsula Estate Planning Council. She enjoys hiking and cycling in Yosemite. She also enjoys spending time with her family.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle