I am originally from Canada, but middle Georgia is where my husband works on the Robins Airforce Base. Previous to joining Mutual of Omaha Mortgage, I enjoyed many years as a FINRA licensed banker for a large regional bank, assisting hundreds of wealth clients with planning out each of their unique cashflow, investment and debt decisions. The main financial goals of my clients are to 1) minimize taxes and 2) preserve investments assets. Now, years later, the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) is the only solution for which I consult. If you are a senior and have a low or no mortgage balance, the HECM could be a key cash reserve asset for any current or future needs. My goal is to educate those who are either mis-informed about this type of loan or have never heard about it. Compared to traditional choices, the HECM can give seniors, 62 years +, more cashflow control over financial expenditure decisions. Please use me as a resource in figuring out your immediate vs. long term financial needs, and let’s see if this might be a good solution for your situation.
Get Your Free Reverse Mortgage Guide Now!
Our Experience.com Reviews
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle