Sara A. Cornwall
Reverse Mortgage Advisor
Milford, CT 6461
Sara Cornwall has been working in reverse mortgages for over 15 years. She has worked with over 3,000 homeowners, their families and advisors, taking great pride in helping clients reach the right decision for their needs.
Sara’s success has been based on her compassion, knowledge of reverse mortgage loans and her customer service.
She is a graduate of Boston College’s MBA program and the University of New Hampshire. Sara is the proud parent of Harvey and Louis, her standard poodles. She is involved in an array of local volunteer programs including her Rotary Club and the local homeless shelter. She is honored to be working for Mutual of Omaha Mortgage.
Call Sara today to find out how she’s helped thousands of people just like you or fill out the calculator to see if you qualify. She’s always available to help you understand the loan and guide you through the loan process. She is always happy to answer any questions you or family may have.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle