Reverse Mortgage Specialist
San Diego, CA 92108
Reverse Mortgage Specialist | NMLS# 402719
- Proprietary Reverse Mortgages
- The HECM for Purchase Program
Sheila Sengstock has been in the banking and mortgage industry for over 25 years. Sheila prides herself on her attentiveness to clients, customer service, and communication. She enjoys educating her clients on the process, their available options, and ensuring they understand the documents being signed when obtaining a reverse mortgage.
“People often underestimate the power of financial stability,” said Sheila. “If you don’t have it, you spend a lot of time worrying about it, instead of enjoying the retirement you dreamed of. Serving the financial needs of seniors is something that I’m truly passionate about. More times than not, my clients become like family to me. I enjoy helping seniors and their families understand how a reverse mortgage can work for them and provide them options and peace of mind as they face increasing costs for healthcare, housing and subsistence needs at a time of reduced income.”
Seeing the smile on her client’s faces after their loan has funded and peace of mind set in because they now have a safety net to enjoy retirement better, is what she enjoys most about being in this industry! As an active member of the community, Sheila strives on getting the word out on how a reverse mortgages is a very important financial planning tool.
Sheila is a native Texan, but currently resides in Southern California. When she isn’t working, she enjoys playing golf, kayaking, and hanging out with her teenage sons. Contact Sheila Sengstock to learn about how she can help you with your reverse mortgage needs!
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle