About MeMitchell Cooper
Reverse Mortgage Advisor | NMLS# 1777655 | 1-916-768-9150
Mitchell Cooper joined Retirement Funding Solutions as a Reverse Mortgage Advisor in 2018. He is a native of the South Placer area, returning home in 2018 after living in Spokane, WA for the previous 6 years, where he attended Moody Bible College. Mitchell previously worked for BMW of Spokane as a Service Technician, assisting customers in understanding the maintenance and servicing of their luxury automobiles. He now enjoys helping clients gain an understanding of the strategies around utilizing home equity in their retirement income goals. Mitch and his wife, Carlie, are actively involved in their community, church and raising their two young children, Hudson and Chloe.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Enhance your cash flow
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Create an emergency fund
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle
“Thank you for extending my retirement an additional 9 years!”
News & Updates
News & Updates
Ready to Talk?
Want to learn more about HECM?
To learn more about HECM Call 1-916-768-9150 or enter your email address to download this Free informational booklet. See how much you could take advantage of Reverse Mortgage.