About MeShelley Wells
Reverse Mortgage Specialist | NMLS# 448429 |
I am originally from Winnipeg Canada and moved here to California with my mum and dad when I was 10.
I’ve been a reverse mortgage specialist for almost 15 years helping over 1000 seniors live a more comfortable life free of debt and mortgage payments.
I am very involved in the real estate community in Ventura County and was awarded the Affiliate of the year for 2015. This award means so much to me because not only did I have no clue I was even a candidate I was given this award by my piers of other mortgage professionals and realtors. In the real estate community I’m known as The Reverse Mortgage Queen. I’m married to Sterling and we love to spend our off time in our motor home going to Mammoth to ski and NASCAR races. We have 2, 4 legged children a 13 year old Whippet named Rusty Wallace and an 8 year old Saluki named Stella.show more..
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Enhance your cash flow
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Create an emergency fund
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle
“Thank you for extending my retirement an additional 9 years!”
See what our customers are saying
Ready to Talk?
Want to learn more about HECM?
To learn more about HECM Call 1-805-377-9000 or enter your email address to download this Free informational booklet. See how much you could take advantage of Reverse Mortgage.