About MeDavid Garrison
Reverse Mortgage and HECM for Purchase Advisor | NMLS# 1595194 | 1-317-644-2595
I have spent my career in sales and business management; recently selling and retiring from my own company after 36 years.
I advised my mother on a HECM a number of years ago and it served her well as her assets dwindled and she could no longer manage her affairs. I practice what I preach. My wife Carol and I recently entered into a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage, primarily as a hedge against future market sequence of returns. I have always felt the the equity in one’s home was a largely ignored asset that needed to be leveraged. The HECM has a very strong value proposition for us baby boomers and I think it important to be considered in one’s retirement planning.
My volunteer service through the years with Habitat for Humanity, Kairos Prison Ministry and CareNet Pregnancy Centers align well with my desire to engage with others and offer my life experience.show more..
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Enhance your cash flow
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Create an emergency fund
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle
“Thank you for extending my retirement an additional 9 years!”
See what our customers are saying
Ready to Talk?
Want to learn more about HECM?
To learn more about HECM Call 1-877-721-3847 or enter your email address to download this Free informational booklet. See how much you could take advantage of Reverse Mortgage.