About MeJoe Boyd
Home Equity Retirement Specialist | NMLS# 460067 | 1-630-440-6165
Joe was raised on a farm near Memphis, MO and has a B.S. Degree in Economics from the University of Missouri. Prior to joining the mortgage industry, he was General Manager and private pilot at Chicago Beechcraft for 10 years. Afterwards, he worked in the Point of Purchase Display industry and was the sales executive for McDonald’s “Ronald Happy Meal floor display” as well as many other displays for them as well as Sears, Levi’s, Jack Daniels, Sony, Apple, etc. The 9/11/01 tragedy put an end to that career.
Then, he along with 4 other partners started Pixis Broadband to distribute wholesale bandwidth in the Fox Valley which was unsuccessful.
In 2007, 10 years ago, he was introduced to the concept of Reverse Mortgages which later evolved to Home Equity Conversion Mortgages. He made the decision to specialize in these mortgages, So, to start, he purchased “Mortgage Enterprises” in Oak Brook which he later sold to work as a Loan Originator. He currently works for the Mutual of Omaha Bank and originates in 45 states.
Joe has been married to his lovely wife Nola for 47 years who is a lead designer for “Closets by Design”. They have two Adult children and 6 grandchildren. Both are active in their church where Nola is a long-time member of the church’s Bell Choir. A favorite past time is playing cards and games with friends. He is an avid sports fan, and enjoys playing golf and fishing.show more..
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Enhance your cash flow
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Create an emergency fund
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle
“Thank you for extending my retirement an additional 9 years!”
Ready to Talk?
Want to learn more about HECM?
To learn more about HECM Call 1-630-440-6165 or enter your email address to download this Free informational booklet. See how much you could take advantage of Reverse Mortgage.