Des Moines, IA 50312
HECM Specialist | NMLS# 400167
- Reverse Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgage for Purchase
- Reverse Mortgage Refinances
- The HECM Program
- The HECM for Purchase Program
- HECM to HECM Refinances
Alan has been working in the Reverse Mortgage industry for 15 years now, 10 as a Reverse Mortgage Advisor and 5 years as a Reverse Mortgage Counselor. Visiting and servicing just about anywhere in Iowa, but his main focus has been the Eastern and Northern parts of the state. What he enjoys best about the job is working with seniors and their trusted advisors in working out a plan in order to achieve their retirement goals.
When he’s not helping people with their Reverse Mortgages, Alan likes to spend time with his wife of 33 years, go biking on the bike trails throughout Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, golf, watching sports especially his favorite teams the Iowa Hawkeyes and UNI Panthers, and go visiting his 3 children that live in Iowa. Alan has been involved in his church as a Trustee and Christian Education committee and also volunteered on the Aplington Recreation Complex’s Board for 8 years.
Call Alan today to find out how he’s helped thousands of people just like you or fill out the reverse mortgage calculator to see what you might qualify for. He’s always available to help you through this process and will also make a point to visit you in your home.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle