Clay Behm has three decades of experience in the mortgage industry as an originator and a senior manager. His career has included Wells Fargo and Bank of America. He is a Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional with Mutual of Omaha Mortgage, a member of the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association, a Senior Real Estate Specialist, and a member of the California Desert Association of Realtors.
Get Your Free Reverse Mortgage Guide Now!
Our Experience.com Reviews
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle