Home Equity Retirement Originator
Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
Jeannie B. Hager joined the Mutual of Omaha family in July 2022, her role with the company is as a Home Equity Conversion Originator.
Jeannie has been a resident of Greensboro, NC for over 50 years. She is the wife of Paul Hager and mother of 4 wonderful children. She is a Board member of Brandenburg & Friends supporting The V Foundation for Cancer Research. She’s an active member of Grimsley High School Athletics Booster club and Elks Lodge #602 both in Greensboro, NC.
She enjoys spending time with her family and beach vacations. She is a fan divided between East Carolina University and NC State Wolfpack.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle