Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional
Boise, ID 83706
Kyle Buck began his career in the financial industry in 1999. Kyle transitioned from a career in commercial banking to the mortgage industry. He became a Platinum Producing Area Manager for the top wholesale mortgage lender in the nation.
Currently, Kyle is one of the few certified instructors for the State of Idaho on the Reverse Mortgage Program. Since 2007, Reverse Mortgage has been Kyle’s passion. As a local expert, Kyle teaches seminars across the state of Idaho for both Realtor’s and for potential clients. He is mortgage licensed in Idaho, California, Missouri and Washington state.
Kyle has been honored by NRMLA, the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association, as a CRMP, Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional. Kyle likes to call the CRMP designation his Masters in Reverse Mortgage as he became the first CRMP in Idaho and 1 of only 151 CRMP’s in the country.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle