Salem, Oregon 97301
I have been providing retirees, baby boomers and professionals (for their clients) with home financing options since 2010, that are not very well known.
I assist with home financing to purchase retirement dream homes, to refinancing them, to obtaining standby growing lines of credit. In some instances it is possible to purchase or refinance, while also having access to a standby growing line of credit. The growing line of credit is available regardless of the market or home values and cannot be frozen, cancelled or reduced.
Professionals who assist retirees and baby boomers and are not aware of these options, need to see by using housing wealth conservatively, in conjunction with their strategies could assist retirees and baby boomers by helping to extend their retirement.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle