About MeDirk Pierce
Home Equity Retirement Loan Specialist | NMLS# 582984 | 1-760-348-8039
A reverse mortgage is a great financial product that allows seniors to stay in their homes, improve their financial situation and enjoy a more comfortable retirement. Seniors can also purchase a home using a reverse mortgage and have no monthly payments as long as they live in the property. However, there are many things to take into consideration when thinking about a reverse mortgage. My role is to help you, your family and any other person you choose to be involved, in deciding if a reverse mortgage is the right path for you. I have been educating seniors about Reverse Mortgages for over 15 years. I believe that a fully informed client can make the best decision regarding a Reverse Mortgage, and it is my role and responsibility to ensure you and your family, know all of your choices. I also believe you and your family deserve the highest level of customer service available during the loan process and after the loan closes. Working with Retirement Funding Solutions and myself, will ensure you get the service you expect and deserve.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Enhance your cash flow
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Create an emergency fund
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle
“Thank you for extending my retirement an additional 9 years!”
News & Updates
Ready to Talk?
Want to learn more about HECM?
To learn more about HECM Call 1-760-348-8039 or enter your email address to view this Free informational booklet. See how much you could take advantage of Reverse Mortgage.