Home Equity Retirement Specialist
Mount Vernon, Washington 98274
I was born and raised in the midwest. In 1992, the Navy stationed me in Bremerton, Washington, where I served as a Lieutenant in the JAG Corps. After the end of my service in 1995, I opened a successful private law practice based in Seattle, focusing on estate planning and probate.
In 1998, following the footsteps of my younger brother, I entered the mortgage industry. Having discovered a passion for helping customers with their home financing, I slowly shut down my law practice, devoting 100% of my work life towards mortgages.
In 2006, I made a wise decision to focus 100% of my time on reverse mortgages in Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland and the surrounding Washington areas. It gives me immense gratification to assist seniors live a more secure life within their own homes — often the one they’ve owned for over 40 years, and where their grandchildren come to stay!
To me, education is key. Once the veil of common misconceptions is lifted, most seniors appreciate the knowledge of how these things really work! Contact me for a no-pressure conversation to see if one of our programs might make your life a bit easier.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle