About MeVictoria Linton
Reverse Mortgage Advisor | NMLS# 1876386 | 1-971-706-0016
Areas of Expertise
- JUMBO Reverse Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgage for Purchase
- Reverse Mortgage Refinances
- The HECM Program
- The HECM for Purchase Program
- HECM to HECM Refinances
I specialize in helping Seniors (who are 62 and older), find ways to preserve wealth and have a more comfortable retirement, by eliminating mortgage payments and taping into their home equity. Ask me about our most popular programs, such as the HECM for home purchase (H4P) and the HECM home refinance with a line of credit option. My goal is to share information about these programs so that retirees can decide if it makes sense for their situation. Our products can be life changing. It is an honor to be able to be part of that process.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Enhance your cash flow
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Create an emergency fund
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle
“My wife and I have been delighted with how our reverse mortgage has freed us from financial concerns in retirement. Our decision to get such a mortgage was made only after a thorough comparison of it and conventional financing, a process in which we found your objective professional help invaluable. The information you and the government provide the prospective borrower in regard to the reverse mortgage is truly impressive and prevents a hasty and perhaps ill advised decision. In addition, we believe the reverse mortgage has been created with a great deal of thought to protect both the lender and the borrower (including the insurance protection which makes the loan possible), and we hope to find appreciation in the value of our home over a number of years will substantially offset the cost of the mortgage. In conclusion, we suggest retirees would be well served by consulting with you regarding use of the reverse mortgage as a potential way of managing their finances. ”
-Phil N. September 2020
See what our customers are saying
News & Updates
Ready to Talk?
Want to learn more about HECM?
To learn more about HECM Call 1-971-706-0016 or enter your email address to download this Free informational booklet. See how much you could take advantage of Reverse Mortgage.