About MeKathy Affeltranger
Reverse Mortgage Specialist | NMLS# 545774 | 1-650-299-9477
Kathy Affeltranger is one of the Bay Area’s most respected experts on reverse mortgages. Along with 22 years of experience in the financial industry, she has spent the last 12 years helping seniors meet the financial demands of retirement and aging in their homes. With patience and compassion, Kathy takes pride in offering personalized face-to-face interaction to her clients. She is committed to educating seniors and their families so they can understand their options and make confident, informed decisions. Her reverse mortgage career started with Financial Freedom Senior Funding, which was the largest originator and servicer of reverse mortgages. She has continued to specialize in reverse mortgages and working with top lenders who believe in offering the highest levels of quality service. Kathy graduated from the University of San Francisco. She has spent her professional career in the financial industry throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. When she is not working with seniors, Kathy spends much of her time volunteering, teaching and enriching the lives of people with disabilities and special needs.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Enhance your cash flow
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Create an emergency fund
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle
“Thank you for extending my retirement an additional 9 years!”
News & Updates
Ready to Talk?
Want to learn more about HECM?
To learn more about HECM Call 1-650-299-9477 or enter your email address to download this Free informational booklet. See how much you could take advantage of Reverse Mortgage.