Home Equity Retirement Specialist
Home Equity Retirement Specialist | NMLS# 1162848
- Reverse Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgage for Purchase
- Reverse Mortgage Refinances
Alesia Dutton and her husband have lived in California, New Mexico, and Texas. They spend much of their free time with their 2 grandsons in Little Elm, TX. When she is not working, she loves to travel with her husband. Their favorite pastimes are being outdoors and spending time with family.
Alesia was recruited into the Reverse Mortgage Industry in 2013. She was hired to do Reverse and Reverse only. To this day she is still hyper-focused on this market.
Alesia is currently on the Board of NAIFA NM (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors) Chapter. NAIFA is the voice of the Insurance and Financial Advisor industries. This position allows her access to up-to-date information on government changes that can affect retirement and asset growth.
She has dedicated her career to educating bankers, loan officers, financial advisors, estate planners and realtors about this program. She prides herself on personally walking all homeowners through the process, getting to know them as individuals and clients. Their needs and timeline are always the priority!
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle