Reverse Mortgage Specialist
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Carlos Mata is a HECM Purchase Specialist with expertise in home buying, refinancing and optimizing home equity.
Carlos entered the reverse mortgage industry in 2004 after a career in banking, working in all aspects of the finance industry. In 2007, he was given the opportunity to launch the first retail branch office in Wenatchee, WA for a leading Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) lender. That was soon followed by a second branch in Bellevue, WA.
Even with many changes taking place to both the real estate and lending worlds, Carlos has remained focused on the products that have helped his borrowers with their financial well-being: HECMs, including the HECM for Purchase loan.
Since the HECM for Purchase is relatively new, Carlos has focused on explaining the important features of this product to homeowners and homebuyers, as well as realtors and home builders.
Whatever your goals – getting cash now, delaying your retirement portfolio draws, purchasing a new home, or adding a steady source of income – give Carlos a call to start a conversation about whether a reverse mortgage could be right for you.
Some Fast Facts About Carlos Mata:
• Carlos has a degree in Business Administration from Western Washington University.
• Service is important to Carlos, and he is a volunteer with Catholic Family and Child Services and the Wenatchee Valley Senior Activity Center.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle