David Leslie CRMP
Home Equity Specialist
Grapevine, Texas 76051
David Leslie CRMP
Home Equity Specialist | NMLS# 168176
- JUMBO for Purchase
- The HECM Program
- The HECM for Purchase Program
- HECM to HECM Refinances
President’s Club 2019 and 2020
I’m a native Texan and blessed with a wonderful wife and 2 awesome boys. I graduated from the University of Texas in Austin. After graduation, I joined the USAF and spent the next 11 years flying airplanes in the USAF and commercially.
I show homeowners and home buyers, aged 62 or better, ways to live the PIE life, by using their housing wealth to Preserve assets, Increase cash flow, and Ensure liquidity while aging in place or “right-sizing” into a new home.
The HECM for Purchase is an FHA insured loan and has only been available in Texas since 2013. This 3rd financing option, helps Boomers increase their purchasing power, and buy a home they really want without depleting their nest egg.
Currently, I help Real Estate Agents, Builders and Financial Planners grow their business while enhancing the lives of their baby-boomer clients and prospects.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle