Area Sales Manager
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Toll Free: 1-877-897-3837
Greg Laks has held various leadership roles inside the reverse mortgage industry and continues to be a valuable resource for business professionals and consumers alike. He specializes in properly utilizing home equity in the context of retirement income solutions here at Mutual Of Omaha Mortgage. He has received top producer awards almost every year he has been engaged in the reverse mortgage business and for good reason. He abides by the same ethical and moral standards set in place by the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA), also enjoys educating business partners on aging related topics in unison with the reverse mortgage retirement tool.
There is nothing more gratifying to him, then to work in a field where he can truly make a difference in others lives while being passionate and loving what he does. He has helped hundreds of homeowners achieve more financial freedom and considers himself to be the best valuable resource on aging related topics.
Greg lives in the San Fernando valley in Los Angeles, California and is married with two children. He coaches baseball, basketball and enjoys working with girl scouts in his spare time.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle