Reverse Mortgage Advisor
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
Reverse Mortgage Advisor | NMLS# 471830
- Reverse Mortgages
- JUMBO Reverse Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgage for Purchase
- JUMBO for Purchase
- Reverse Mortgage Refinances
- Proprietary Reverse Mortgages
- The HECM Program
- The HECM for Purchase Program
- HECM to HECM Refinances
Martha is a well-known local expert and speaker on Reverse Mortgages. Her no-pressure, educational approach helps homeowners (62+) enjoy financial security and peace of mind by providing suitable and superior retirement income solutions through various reverse mortgage programs.
Martha has specialized in the HECM for Purchase program since it became available in 2009. Over the years, she’s helped many families finance a home they can comfortably afford.
Martha’s goal is to help her clients create the retirement they imagined! Using education and not sales, her clients are able to make a well-informed and empowered decision as to if a reverse mortgage is the most sensible tool to help them achieve their future goals.
Martha’s success is due in large part to her partnerships with Real Estate professionals, Financial Planners, Attorneys. Her ethics, professionalism and commitment to the client, makes it easy for professionals to refer their loyal clients to Martha. She’s qualified to provide training to Realtors and Financial Planners for C. E. Credit.
Martha’s financial services career began over 30 years ago with Citibank. In 2004, Martha’s passion for working with seniors led her to change careers when she became a Reverse Mortgage Consultant.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle