Home Equity Retirement & HECM for Purchase Specialist
Tarpon Springs FL 34689
Home Equity Retirement & HECM for Purchase Specialist | NMLS# 840317
- Reverse Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgage for Purchase
- Reverse Mortgage Refinances
- The HECM Program
- The HECM for Purchase Program
- HECM to HECM Refinances
I entered the mortgage industry in 1991 helping my referrals refinance and purchase homes.
In 2008, dramatic changes to the mortgage and real estate industry caused me to re-think things. The mortgage industry was very competitive, so I decided to specialize. This new opportunity allowed me to offer loan financing options to clients 62 and older.
Since 2008 I have been a Retirement Specialist with an expertise in helping baby boomers and retirees.
My business model had been transformed from transactional to advisor. While I don’t represent myself as a financial planner or attorney, I have taken the time to learn the finer points of retirement and estate planning. This helps my clients better understand how a Reverse Mortgage or Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) may work alongside their retirement or estate plans.
Even though this financing option has been around since 1984, it remains a mystery to many. It has required quite a bit of education in order to help clients understand how to separate myth from fact.
In an effort to dispel those myths, I made it my goal to educate my clients as well as my referral partners.
If you have questions after reading through my website, please contact me directly via email, phone or one of the contact forms.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle