Reverse Mortgage Consultant
Reverse Mortgage Consultant | NMLS# 448387
- Reverse Mortgages
- JUMBO Reverse Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgage for Purchase
- JUMBO for Purchase
- Reverse Mortgage Refinances
- Proprietary Reverse Mortgages
- The HECM Program
- The HECM for Purchase Program
- HECM to HECM Refinances
Trusted local Reverse Mortgage Consultant with over 18 years of financial experience meeting client’s needs face to face. Proven track record providing senior with answers. A demonstrated ability to enhance the lifestyle of retiree’s through responsible use of a Home Equity Conversion Mortgages retirement income planning.
If you’ve ever wondered what all the talk is about reverse mortgages, here’s your chance to get quality time with an expert who can answer all your questions. I’m a local Reverse Mortgage Consultant licensed in California, and I promise to take the time you need to fully inform you about the benefits and features of a reverse mortgage, including how you can live a more comfortable retirement. I simply want to make sure you have the facts about reverse mortgages and whether it is the right option for you.
Why Mutual of Omaha Mortgage? We helped pioneer the reverse mortgage industry and are now a Mutual of Omaha Company. We originate more loans than virtually any other lender in the country. We work exclusively with reverse mortgage, and we’re a long standing member and supporter of National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association.
Stan has a Bachelor’s of Science from Cal Poly State University in San Luis Obispo, CA
He chair’s the local Meal on Wheels fundraising committee and has sat on the numerous board/committee/volunteered with The Black Hat Foundation, Tuolumne County Commission on Aging, The Food Bank and United Way of Tuolumne County.
Stan has lived in the Sierra Foothill in Sonora, CA with his Jeanne for the past 22 years.
When not working, Stan likes to travel, go to hockey games, cook and spend time with family.
Common Examples of What a HECM Can Help You Do
- Purchase a new home to fit your lifestyle needs
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying off existing mortgage
- Enhance your cash flow
- Create an emergency fund
- Fund for home repairs or upgrades
- Fund the expense for caregivers, live-in nurses, or other in-home care
- Protect your retirement portfolio
- Reduce monthly expenses by paying debt
- Incorporate housing wealth into your retirement plan
- Increase cash to help ensure monthly bills are paid
- Reduce the burden of out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Have the cash for a large expense, such as a vacation or vehicle